Thursday, January 31, 2008

Support our Troops


Today I met with researchers at an Army base a few towns over. I am collaborating with them on some unclassified studies that will hopefully improve the safety and well-being of our troops. As I listened to the investigators describe their studies and their hopes about what their research can do for the troops, I was touched by some of the descriptions of challenges members of the military face.

A BIG thank you to all the men and women who serve our country in any capacity in the armed forces. We are so grateful for your service and we support you!

1 comment:

Jaydee and Shaunda said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement. As a spouse of an Active Duty Air Force officer I really appreciate your words. I understand that many people may not support the war or current political leaders, but please support the troops. This is their job and they and their families are sacraficing a lot for all of the freedoms we enjoy in this country. God bless America!