Monday, March 31, 2008

Mystery Calling Revealed

Remember that mystery calling from a couple of weeks ago? I finally have been officially called to this new position, but since haven't been sustained yet, I can't tell you--hardy ha ha! This is the most unusual and circuitous route to a calling I have ever received. However, for this particular calling at this point in my life, I'm really glad it turned out the way it did. I had some time to think about it before the official call came instead of being surprised. General conference is next weekend and stake conference the week after that (we're getting a new stake president), so it will be 3 weeks before I can be sustained. At that point I'll reveal the calling as I know you are all anxiously awaiting the news!

3 comments:

ellen said...

I can't wait that long -- tell me! :)

Kathy said...

Just thought I'd check your blog and I was so happy to see your beautiful picture and here about a calling that we have to wait about to hear what it is. I'll be looking for the blog. Have a great stake conference. Just want you to know we miss you and do want to stay in touch. '
Love,
Kathy Taufer

Kathy said...

Just thought I'd check your blog and I was so happy to see your beautiful picture and here about a calling that we have to wait about to hear what it is. I'll be looking for the blog. Have a great stake conference. Just want you to know we miss you and do want to stay in touch. '
Love,
Kathy Taufer