Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Vacation over :(

My parents flew home today, and I came back to work. It's always so fun to look forward to vacations and being with loved ones, then the vacation itself goes way too fast. We had a really good time though. Here are the outfits my parents were wearing when I picked them up at the airport--do you think they stuck out just a bit? I didn't even need to look at their faces to know they were my parents.

While in NY we did all the things I normally do (Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Broadway show, Central Park) so I didn't take any pictures. We did do one thing that was new to me--we had dinner at an Afghani restaurant. I have heard the food was really good and wanted to try it. My parents were a bit hesitant at first, but they really liked the food. We went to Ariana Afghan Kebab on 9th Avenue.




No comments: