Saturday, May 10, 2008

Awesome house

I went to see my friends T and P and their little boy C with my sister today. I've never seen their house before. It is SOOO awesome. P built it from the ground up. Some parts of it are still a work in progress. I absolutely love it! The house is in a northern suburb of Boston in a wooded area. In the summer when the leaves are out T and P can't see their neighbors. Here are some pictures inside the house. I SOOO love it, especially the open layout and the woodwork. It has a lot of really cool nooks and crannies too. Here are some pictures:


Tile just inside the front door



Stone chimney in living room

Man Cave in the basement--the entire place is full of all kinds of tools and machines. This is only about 1/2 of it. P loves it

Kitchen
Looking in from front entrance



Looking up from front entrance

2 comments:

Carroll Family said...

I love the ceiling - beautiful!

Tim said...

Wow, what a cool house. I wouldn't even know what half of those tools are for.