I've been tagged:
1. Post rules on your Blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite Shows:
in no particular order I tend to watch just a few favorites, and then put on a DVD for background when I am cleaning or doing other things around the house. I don't sit down and actually watch anything other than these. And except for the first 2 listed, I tend to be doing things when I have the others on.
2. CSI NY
3. HGTV--anything with indoor design
4. Football games
8 Things I Did Yesterday (in no particular order--copied from the blog I wrote yesterday before I decided to do the tag today):
1. Make bread
2. Clean my house
3. Go to the temple
4. Sleep in
5. Bake cupcakes for today's linger longer
6. Wash 3 loads of dishes
7. Finish my Christmas letter
8. Sort through email
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. A bigger house (with an office/craft room!)
2. Having vacation time again--I used up mine for the year
3. Eventually (hopefully) not having to work full-time
4. A shorter commute
5. Spring--winter can be really long here in Boston
6. Seeing my family again
7. Finally sorting through and unpacking the last few boxes!!
8. Hmm--I think this about covers it!
8 Favorite Restaurants (can you tell I don't eat out much if Wendy's makes the list!?)
1. Olive Garden
2. Mario's in Lexington center
3. Bickford's Grille--love their pot roast dinner. That's all I ever get.
5. Anna's Taqueria
8 Things on my wish list:
I have a good life and am grateful for the people, opportunities and things in it. Nothing specific I wish for other than the things I am looking forward to listed above.
8 People to Tag: b/c I would love to hear the answers to these questions from each of you!
2 days ago