Sunday, May 23, 2010

Turning over a new leaf

I went shopping yesterday for items to help me make some changes in my life. My goal is live a healthier life in terms of exercise and diet, and a hopeful side-effect of that is some weight loss. I bought some yellow workout shorts to remind that this is a happy process. The pedometer is to get a sense of how much I walk each day to and from work and around my neighborhood.


I already had the videos, but will now start using them on a more regular basis.

I'm putting this out here so I have some accountability. I'm allowing myself a small piece of chocolate once a week, but that is all. I will continue to walk to and from work, and will also use the videos 3x/week. One of my meals each day will be a salad. I hope it works!

2 comments:

Carroll Family said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I'm right there with ya!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I love fat blasting yoga! I also really like Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (it kicks my butt) and Denise Austin Personal Trainer. If you get bored, you should check them out at your library!