Monday, February 27, 2012

Busy March

On my to-do list for March (not in any particular order). It's going to be a crazy whirlwind of a month!

Day job:
1 Help prepare all the data management for an NIH site visit
2) Finish some fairly complicated analyses for abstract deadlines
3) Wrap up loose ends for a project that is ending
4) Start several new projects at work
5) Help a graduate student finish her thesis in clinical care research

Genealogy
1) Teach 3 genealogy seminars over 2 days
2) Make a research plan for the Levi Savage project
3) Talk with other authors about their experiences

School
1) Keep up with the weekly reading and lectures (hard to do on even a slow week)
2) Attend a couple of seminars that are related to my class or thesis
3) Come up with an idea for the paper for my class and write the proposal
4) At least glance through the stack of books in my living room related to my thesis to decide if I need to check them out again this summer

Fun
1) Take another 3 day weekend in western Mass
2) Spend some time with my aunt and uncle who are coming out for a sightseeing/business trip
3) Try to keep up with the many new cozy mystery books released in March & my TV shows (NCIS, NCIS LA, Castle, Psych, White Collar). Necessary to help me keep my sanity

Talk to you when it's all over!

No comments: