Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Orleans

About a month ago I went to New Orleans on a business trip. I spent a day sight-seeing. There were two things that I especially loved: the history and the architecture. Something I did not love was the food---spicy and seafood are just not my thing.

View from my hotel room, overlooking the Mississippi River

View across the street from where I was staying
The architecture/buildings were so fun. I really enjoyed walking around and taking these pictures. Examples of some of the architecture & Mardi Gras leftovers.

 

I also spent some time at the Louisiana history museum & a pharmacy museum. I blogged about the pharmacy museum on my business website. I love history and medicine, so especially loved the pharmacy museum.

1 comment:

Lorin and Marilyn said...

I love the arches and colorful buildings.