Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fun things I saw today

Dear nieces and nephews

I saw so many fun things on my walk today that I wanted to share them with you.

This spacesuit was outside a clothing store. Wouldn't it be fun to wear?

There are lots of really big construction cranes like this red one in Boston. It is so tall that I couldn't even get a picture of the whole thing.
Can anyone see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
Which animals can you see in this picture? What sounds do they make?
I know how much we all love books
The site of the Boston Massacre where some people living in Boston were killed by British soldiers in 1770.
We ain't New Orleans, but we had our own mini Mardi Gras parade at Faneuil Hall



I walked through the Holocaust memorial. These tall glass structures are to remember all people who were killed by in World War II just because they were Jews or tried to help the Jews. You can walk right through them. I haven't done that in a while until today.

Wasn't that a lot of fun things to see on my walk?

2 comments:

Hollist Family said...

Max: thanks for sharing the cool things with us. Sara: I loved the pictures of the parade. Miles: thank you for the pictures. I love you. Someday will you come to our house? Celeste: I do love reading books. Right now I am reading the American girls series. Thank you for showing us the bookstore.

Ross, Christy, Caden, and Coby said...

Caden wants to know: How tall do you think the crane was? I saw the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Thanks for the pictures!
Coby wants to know "Did you have that birthday cake or did someone else?" I liked the red crane and the rainbow with the gold in it!
You're such a fun aunt. We love you!