skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Drewmeister
These are the Days of My Life
Monday, March 21, 2011
CVS Gift Bag
I went to CVS this week to pick up a prescription. Along with my prescription I was given this nice gift bag. Wonder if I was customer #100 or something?
2 comments:
Carroll Family
said...
They just love you!
March 22, 2011 at 12:57 AM
Lorin and Marilyn
said...
I agree, you are just special
March 23, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Drewmeister
View my complete profile
Family and Friends
real love. real muscles.
ALDOUS and ALL THAT
Love At First Sight
bedlam & bliss
TimBeck4
Raymond Family Blog
lambie-pie
Price's
Keepin' Up
Cute and Fun Rasmussens
The Dusty, Crystal and Avery Show
Jaydee, Shaunda, and kids
Gallafent Family Blog
THE EDMUND INN
JennChops
Starting Small
Life As We Live It
The Queen has Spoken
The Small and Simple Things
the wonder years
"Come What May, We Love It"
Lost and Found
The Three Little Bairds
big red EP
The Crawford Family
Joanne's 365 Days of Gratitude
Clan Buchanan
Bitterwater Clan
Don't Blink
Scoffield Family
The Knoebel Kanoodles
Walking on Water
I like Ike!
the Beantown Menzies
The Carroll Crew
The Thomas 7
Comings and Goings of Me
Hahn Family
Hobbies
The Accidental Genealogist
Family Matters
APG Blog
Now What? Expert Answers to your Genealogy questions
Renee's Genealogy Blog
RootDig.com
{creative chick headquarters}
Prepare Today Newletter
Boston 1775
Legal History Blog
Creative Gene
Internet-Genealogy Blog
Genealogy Insider
Steve's Genealogy Blog
"Midwestern Genealogist"
Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter
Find my British Roots - Blog
Genealogy Tip of the Day
Roots and Rambles
This Week for Dinner - Weekly Meal Plans, Dinner Ideas, Recipes and More!
The In-Depth Genealogist
The Educated Genealogist
history-genealogy site
The Official Google Blog
GenealogyandFamilyHistory.com
UpFront with NGS
ThinkGenealogy
English Research from Canada
GenealogyBank - The Official Blog
Godfrey Memorial Library
The Intense Inane
The Genealogue
2 comments:
They just love you!
I agree, you are just special
Post a Comment