Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Friendship Week

This probably should have been posted a few weeks ago but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the family who were my secret friends during our ward's friendship week. I don't know who they are, but I love what they brought me.

The first gift included the following:
Earrings--I love dangling earrings like this and I love that the beads change colors depending on the light
Peanut Butter Cookies: I haven't had these in forever--they were so good! I ate them all in a day or two.
A DVD: I haven't watched this yet, but it looks like a good FHE for me once my class is over.

A few days later I came home to find beautiful orchids on my doorstep. I don't have a green thumb, but I have managed to keep these alive and flourishing (this picture was taken today).

1 comment:

Carroll Family said...

How fun! That sounds like a fun ward thing!