Saturday, November 1, 2008

Aunt Eloise's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


I helped Eileen and O and Q make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies today, using my aunt Eloise's recipe. Yum--they are SO good!

2 eggs
1 can (16 oz) pumpkin
1 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp milk
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups sugar
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
4 cups flour
1 tsp salt
4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 (12 oz) pkg chocolate chips

Combine sugar & oil. Stir in pumpkin, milk, vanilla & eggs. Blend well. Sift flour with other dry ingredients & add to creamed mixture. Blend in choc. chips & nuts. Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets & bake at 350 for 10 min or until done.

3 comments:

ellen said...

I found some on my doorstep and yes, they are good!!

Carroll Family said...

How funny - I was just looking for a recipe for these! THANKS!!!

Lorin and Marilyn said...

I Loved Eloise' cookies and haven't made them for a long time. Thanks for reminding me.