Monday, August 10, 2009

B&B in DC

I just returned from a business trip/vacation in DC and stayed at the cutest bed and breakfast (American Guest House near Dupont Circle). Here is a picture of the room I stayed in. It was a relaxing place to return to at the end of the day.

I spent most of my time at a conference but I did hook up with some friends from my alma maters and previous workplaces.

This is Megan, a very good friend from the good ole' BYU days. She is one of the few people I have stayed in touch with over the years.

This is Navdeep, a colleague and office-mate from my very first job fresh out of college.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

What a nice room. Beats boring hotel rooms, for sure. How fun to see Navdeep! She looks as gorgeous as ever. Did you see anyone else from CCF?

Cynthia said...

What a nice room. Beats boring hotel rooms, for sure. How fun to see Navdeep! She looks as gorgeous as ever. Did you see anyone else from CCF?

Drewmeister said...

Hi Cynthia,

I saw Ralph O'Brien in passing but that's it. I heard Ed Masha was there too.

It was wonderful to see Navdeep again.