Monday, September 27, 2010

What a Lucky Girl


I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Last week was a bit rough and they surprised me with flowers and this smiley face vase at work. My mom was so funny trying to get the information without tipping me off. She said she needed to know my work address so she'd know where to find me for an emergency. So I gave her the street address and floor #. That was all fine. I started getting confused when she was pressing for a suite # or room # and wondering how they could find me when all she had was a floor #. There are only 20 people on my floor so I didn't think it would be a problem to find me, but she kept pressing for more information. I finally gave her my office # and she thought that "might be ok." But the flowers arrived just fine and were a huge surprise and totally made my day. Thank you!

No comments: