Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kids says the darndest things

Favorite "kiddisms" from the reunion

#1: 5 year old R is worried about going into kindergarten, so always wants to practice math. I spent a few minutes helping her and she told everyone that I was so smart. My dad asked if I was smarter than him and she said 'Yes, she knows about 2+3 is'.

#2: also by R. "My eyes got really scared, but not my mouth" when we were on the simulator and the bouncing around scared a few kids. Translation: My eyes got scared, but I didn't scream.

#3: 4 year old C asked his parents "Where are my people?" when they were eating breakfast at the hotel on their way home. He was used to seeing all his cousins and aunts and uncles at the breakfast table in the hotel. I love that we're his people!

#4: 4 year old M trying to explain to his mom with words and hand actions that he just couldn't eat the hamburger b/c it was THIS tall but his mouth was only this tall.

I'm sure there were many more, but these were the ones that I heard and remembered.

No comments: