Sunday, September 30, 2012

Deerfield again

Went back to Deerfield, probably for the last time this year, to meet with Claire, a food historian, to gather information for my thesis. It was so wonderful to meet with her. Even though she didn't know what questions I had, she had prepared by bringing relevant material from the library and will be sending me something in the mail as well. I am so impressed and grateful for the generosity of all the food and garden experts I have met over the past year.

While there, I couldn't resist taking pictures. The leaves hadn't started changing yet, so no fall foliage pictures.

Aren't these roses beautiful? I was surprised to see them still alive this late in September.


Another favorite fall picture

1 comment:

Lorin and Marilyn said...

That looks like Spring, not Fall