Monday, February 18, 2013

Friends

I am so grateful for good friends. Friends at work, friends from my church and community, friends on Facebook....Just this week one of my friends went with me to the funeral of another friend's mother (the 2 friends did not know each other) because I was having car problems. Another friend unexpectedly gave me this beautiful stained glass window because it was gathering dust and he knew I had been to Egypt and loved Egyptian things. Friends on Facebook help me with technical computer/software questions and learning what a "pinne and webb" is (an eye disease) and show interest in the things I am interested in. Thank you to all who are such good friends to me.

1 comment:

Lorin and Marilyn said...

Sounds like you had a great day. I want to know where you decide to put that beautiful window.