Thursday, December 25, 2014

My birthday 2014

My birthday was over a month ago, but it was a great birthday and is worth posting about. As always, the best parts were time I spent with others. Skyped or spoke with my parents and each of my 5 sisters that day. Lots of well wishes on Facebook and at church.

My favorite gift was one that my mom spent hours making-- a wall hanging to go in my kitchen. It is beautiful. I love the colors and especially the splashes of pink. By request, it was red to match my wall.

It looks beautiful hanging in my kitchen


I also ordered some jewelry. I especially love the scarab earrings (they remind me of my trip to Egypt) and the necklace because it is so sparkly.


I ordered the necklace and scarab earrings from a friend. She threw in the Christmas bulb and silver girl earrings as a birthday gift.



The necklace is so sparkly and reflective that I had my own private disco show in my car on the way home from church.

In the afternoon I went on a tour of Puritan Boston (see separate post)--something I have been wanting to do for a while.

No comments: