Sunday, September 23, 2012

My sister Cherisa

I love Cherisa. She is almost exactly 6 years younger than me. She was born 6 days before I turned 6. When I was at home, especially as a teenager, 6 years is a big age difference so I didn't know her that well when I was growing up. But over the past few years we have become really close. I can talk to her about anything. In the past year or so, we have experienced some of the same things and it's been really good to talk through it with someone who has had the same experience. She and Chris are wonderful hosts--they went out of their way to make sure I had a good time while I was there. I really appreciate their kindness and generosity. I wish I had a picture of Chris to post here too.


1 comment:

Lorin and Marilyn said...

YOu are both great, Sisters are so special.

I'm sure Chris was a great host